Fujifilm X-Pro1 demonstrates very low noise images
This links to a French web site – if you visit this using Chrome, Chrome will offer to translate to a language of your choice: Fujifilm X-Pro1: images with higher sensitivities.
Fujifilm uses a new design APS-C sensor to deliver super low noise images. According to the link (with sample images), noise is essentially invisible through ISO 1600 and minimal through ISO 6400. This means that Fujifilm has achieved superb low noise capabilities without requiring a full frame sensor.
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 Has an APS-C Sensor, Interchangeable Lenses (popsci.com)
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 Is A 16MP Mirrorless Beauty (gizmodo.com.au)
- Fujifilm X-Pro-1 Hands-On: Intoxicatingly Simple (gizmodo.com.au)
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 official (pocket-lint.com)
- Fujifilm X-Pro1 (slamxhype.com)